Turkey Sausage with Corn
Flip Tips , Chef Jeff Henderson, Aired on Fri 9/5
Healthy, Turkey, Turkey Sausage with Corn
The Back Story
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
· 2 tablespoons butter
· ⅓ cup diced onion, green bell pepper, and celery
· 1 pound smoked turkey sausage, diced
· ½ tablespoon Scotch Bonnet pepper
· 1 tablespoon minced garlic
· 1 cup corn kernels
- Sauté onions, bell pepper, celery and sausage until slightly browned.
- Add Scotch Bonnet pepper, garlic and corn. Continue cooking until tender.
Meet the Guest Stars
Chef Jeff Henderson rose from humble beginnings in South Central Los Angeles to become the first African-American executive chef at the Bellagio Hotel. He has gone on to become a successful TV host with a cable show on the Food Network, a nationally syndicated series called, Family Style with Chef Jeff and the host of Flip My Food. When he isn’t cooking on TV he’s a highly sought-after motivational speaker, sharing the secrets of realizing your potential at... (full profile)