Teriyaki Shrimp with Asian Noodles
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Combine teriyaki sauce, lime juice, garlic, honey and chili flakes in a bowl. Stir to combine.
2. Place shrimp in a large resealable bag. Add half of the teriyaki mixture to the bag and secure the top. Toss shrimp in the bag to make sure all shrimp is coated with the sauce. Marinate for about 30 min.
3. Add vegetable oil to a large skillet over high heat. Remove shrimp from plastic bag and place in pan. Cook for 2 minutes, turning a few times. Add all the sauce from the plastic bag into the skillet and continue cooking the shrimp on high heat for 1-2 minutes until the sauce boils and thickens.
4. Cook rice noodles or rice according to package instructions. Add rice or noodles to the skillet and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Serve.
- ¾ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ dozen jumbo shrimp peeled, deveined, tails on
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Rice noodles or rice