Oatmeal Walnut Cookies
WHAT TO DO
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Using a mixer, beat sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, salt and eggs at medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and oats to egg mixture; beat until blended. Stir in raisins and walnuts. Drop tablespoon size cookie dough 2 inches apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Rest cookies on pan for 3 minutes. Remove cookies from pan and cool on wire racks.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup instant oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- Cooking spray