Garlic Shrimp and Fresh Fettuccine Pasta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and set aside. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
2. Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and sauté until almost bright pink. Add garlic to pan and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
3. Add pasta to pan and toss well. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Gradually add reserved pasta water if needed. Transfer pasta to a serving dish and top with Parmesan.
4. Garnish with parsley and diced tomatoes, serve immediately.
- 1 lb. store bought fresh fettuccine
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, washed, tails removed and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 medium heirloom tomato or your choice, diced