Remember when the adults in the room would say, “stop playing with your food and eat it?” Well, we are giving you permission to play to your hearts’ content! What better way to celebrate all the joys of food than during the holidays. Tis the season where we encourage you to have fun with all the textures and colors the holidays have to offer.
1. Make an elegant dessert
Image Credit: Simple Provisions
2. Be a mixologist creating a festive spirit!
Image Credit: Bakeaholic Mama
3. DIY hot in a mason Jar makes the perfect hostess gift
Image Credit: Seeking Shade
4. Snack-attack ready with a Snowman
Image Credit: A Burst of First
5. Perfume the house by baking sweet challah bread
Image Credit: Delicious Shots
6. Any Grinch would love these Grinch skewers
Image Credit: CleanAndScentsible.com
7. Go with tradition. String popcorn & cranberries making a merry garland for your tree
Image Credit: SlowFashioned.com
8. Start the day right with eggnog instead of milk for French Toast
Image Credit: Sheknows.com
9. Make a natural air freshener with spiced orange pomander balls
Image Credit: Simplebites.net
10. Thought we forgot the Christmas cookies? Never!
Image Credit: CherylStyle.com
By Sylvia Avey